Depending on your preference, we can provide tailored solutions that meet your specific business challenges or standardized programs designed to maximize efficient procurement and management of benefit programs. John Galt has the expertise to provide health benefits consulting to help you improve just one part of your benefit program or implement a full-service, end-to-end program. We work with our clients as partners and with each other as a team. Our advice and solutions are shaped by each client’s unique needs and business context. We balance employer and employee advocacy in providing objective, expert guidance in the following:
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Cafeteria Plans
- Section 125 Plans
- Healthcare Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs)
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Long-term Care
What’s important to our clients?
- Controlling health care costs
- Using health benefits to help attract and retain the right employees
- Saving time and money
- Managing financial and regulatory risks
- Keeping employees healthy and productive
- Securing the best solutions, pricing and service from health and benefit vendors
Why Choose John Galt?
- You prefer the security of an established company, matched with individual attention
- You prefer plans and programs designed with your business in mind
- You want an insurance agency that represents you, not the insurer
- You recognize commitment to customer satisfaction
Who do we work with?
Choose from a wide range of products and services that fit the needs of your business and your employees. We offer traditional and non-traditional medical plans from a variety of insurance carriers including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare